.i’m on my way to the future.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

~an emo post :)

I may not get to see you as often as I like.

I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night.

I may not touch your hands like i use to.

I may not get to text u every minute like before.

I may not get to call you as we always did.
 
I may not stay up late just to look for you.

I might not be the one to take care of u when u sick.

I may not be the one who really special in your life anymore this moment,

after all had happened to us.

I am not sure whether I can keep my promise to u anymore.

I have failed. failed to fulfill my promise to u...

I have failed to make u happy. I have take your smile away..

I am sorry.

I might not able to treat u like i use to.
 
It may be weird for me to call you with the sweeties name

like i love to call you all this time.

But deep in my heart I truly know,

you're the one that I cherish every moment,

and I can't let you go.

but i must...

i must do it..for us..

i know it is hard.and i am not sure whether i can get through it all alone or not...

but we must...we must...

be strong..!

no matter what happen, i will always stay beside you..

i take myself away from you but i'm not taking back my love from you..

i wanna let you keep my love with you forever...

will you keep it for me..?

coz i wanna do the same for you...i wanna have your love..

please don't take it away...

do have it as our memories that can not be forget and all of it cannot be erase...

I will miss you...so much...

as your face and our memories will always keep on playing on my eyes everywhere i look and everything i do i keep thinking about you...

every breath i take i will always reminds about u...

I LOVE YOU !

I really really do.

but I have to pretend that i don't love u, coz i don't wanna hurt u anymore.

u're hurting and bleeding inside u because of me..

with every action that i ever did before..

I am sorry....really sorry...

I can't hold our relationship till the ends of our life..

but remember this, this is not the end of our relationship but the beginning of our new relationship...

which is...F.R.I.E.N.D...

till then, i'm leaving....


~with love, E'an...<3 :') ~
 

No comments: