.i’m on my way to the future.

Monday, January 18, 2010

~new transf0rmati0n...~

hye! i've made my decisi0n t0 change something...what..?? hehehe...
fr0m n0w 0nwards i will try t0 write my bl0g in english....this is inspired by ajlia sa0ri's bl0g(s0rry if wr0ng spelling) ain shamimi's s0ulmate...
thanks t0 her..ngeee~...
reading her bl0g last few day had realised me s0mething...if we want t0 impr0ve 0ur english and higher 0ur standard...why n0t we try...never care ab0ut what 0thers might say ab0ut urself..! just be urself and d0n't be shy....especially when u make mistake! at the same time u learn something and can learn fr0m mistake...
maybe i als0 will n0t writing full in english...but maybe i will write in mix language.....bm and english..can ah..?? can la....hehe...hurmm..what else t0 write??
n0thing else i think...
0k thats my tranf0rmati0n at this m0ments....as i really want t0 fulfill my
'azam 2010'...hehehe
gambateh e'an!! yeayy!..huhuhu...all f0r n0w...bye darl!
~salam...~

No comments: