.i’m on my way to the future.

Monday, October 7, 2013

dream #1


"Everyone Will Die."

Dream is the moment when the most important scene (climax) that we still remember evens us woke up the next morning.
The story begins..stay !

One day I woke up with a shocked and relieved feelings I’ve ever felt. I was at an anonymous house with few people that was terrifying scared face. I felt very weird because most of us were hiding behind the wall of the room. I can heard the noisy sound of screaming, shouting and else comes from everywhere. At first, I can’t blend what actually happens, until I heard a shooting and bombing sounds from the outside of the room. I realized oh my gosh, this is a war! Yes. my every confusion was answered immediately as suddenly there is someone who wear an unfamiliar dusty army uniform with a quite long rifle on arms, step into the room where we were at. The next few second, his friend also came in. they pointed their rifle to every one of us and ask few questions. At some point I was lifeless and there is a strong feeling came saying that I wanted to get out from that room so desperately! But, then I realized, I can’t.. they already found us. Now our lives are all in their hands. As I was the only lady inside that room, they asked me few questions but unfortunately I can’t recalled what it was. it seems like their targets is only girls, I was totally terrified until I can’t breathe properly.

The most memorizing moment when the rifle was placed right in front of my face and the man said that they wanted me dead. At that moment, I did not cry but had the most terrifying feeling that I can’t even imagine. I keep begging on him not to shoot me and at that time, I only remembered of Allah and my mom. I keep imagining what will be happened in future? All my sins I’ve done, did all my 'pahala' will save me from the hell’s fire to touch my skin? It all came at the same time. My heart keep on beating very fast, I really wanted it to end up quickly. i closed my eyes, and waiting for the shooting sound while still begging on him and shook my head for him to stop his action, my mouth keep saying the ‘kalimah syahadah’ as I might be died any second. The man yelled at me with the language that I can’t catch it, maybe because of the horrible feeling I had at that moment.

As I open my eyes, to see his face, one of his friend who stayed in front the door waiting for him since then, yelled at him and asked him to let me go. I can heard some noisy voice came from his walkie-talkie. They seem like need to back up their friends somewhere else thus they went off from that room immediately. That was the relieved feeling ever once you can finally breathe again from the emerge situation like that. I am very grateful and thankful to Allah for staying me alive. As soon as they gone, I quickly get close with the other persons in that house and they also felt relieved as I wasn’t shoot by them. All I can see is the smiling and that’s it, I looked around and i heard a nice melody and finally I found out it was my alarm clock. Again, thank god, it was only a DREAM.

While bathing, I kept thinking what is the sign of all this. People said, dream is only an imagination during sleep. But some also said it was a message towards the dreamer. As for me, what I can said, usually dream are opposite with the real life. For example if we dreamt of someone’s died, that’s means the person might have longer ages. Well, I am totally not sure because myth and truth are so hard to be trusted, haha one more thing, usually the person that came into our dream at night is the person whom we thinking of before sleep.this one, maybe right, most of the time, I’ve experience it. hehee

 I don’t know why, my mother’s face was the only person came into my mind, I thought maybe because I had loads of sins to her, well you know I am the most stubborn daughter among other siblings and I love to talk back to my mom. Now I feel bad and promise to self to always talk nicely to her, and also everyone else.

Moral of the story, we should never forget DEATH. Death is true and everyone will die, one day, which we will never know when and how. For me, maybe it was a sign from Allah to ensure I did not careless to perform my prayers. So people, always remind yourself of death and perform your prayers early.ok?

Apparently, all of the cast in this dream were Malays, and that was the most shocking facts. What is happening Malaysia? Keep peace. Till then, as-salam :) 




No comments: